If you could have your life again

Except Personal Attacks

If you could have your life again

Postby mo » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:36 pm

Would you change it?
mo

Postby Maywalk » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:08 pm

No I wouldn't have wanted to have had it any different. Mo. Not one second of it, albeit that I was mentally and physically abused in a Sisters of Mercy home for 7 years and then going through the trauma of the London Blitz.

I survived and I have a lovely hubby, a good son, plus a super d-i-l and a lovely granddaughter.

I have had a good life and its lovely to wake up in the morning to find I am still here on earth. :mrgreen:

Its been a hard life but it got better over the years especially the latter part of it and having a computer because its taken me all over the world and introduced me to some great cyber pals.

I have a heck of a lot to be thankful for.
Maywalk

Postby rocky » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:18 pm

Maywalk wrote:No I wouldn't have wanted to have had it any different. Mo.
I have a heck of a lot to be thankful for.

[font=Tahoma]I'm thankful I've made it this far. A few health scares, but here I am and doing quite well ( all things considered, I suppose I should add ). Yes, some very tough times ... mostly as a single parents trying to raise 3 kids, 2 of whom have disabilities. But the kids are grown and they turned out to be lovely human beings ... what more could any parent ask, eh?

So no, I wouldn't want to go back and do it over again. I'm quite satisfied with where I am in life and who I am.[/font]
rocky

Postby Victors Mate » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:48 pm

Nothing at all apart from the last four years.
Victors Mate

Postby mazzy » Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:13 pm

I look back on parts of my life with sadness, but realise that the past has made me who I am today, so no, wouldn't change it.
mazzy

Postby Rowan » Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:06 pm

As others have said - it may have been tough and sad at times but it's made me who I am and I quite like what I have become - not needless to say what I was at twenty!!
Avoid the evil, and it will avoid thee.
Gaelic Proverb

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Rowan
Site Admin

Postby mo » Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:35 pm

Apart from tragedies and illnesses, which one can't change, I have had a good lfe.
Now totally happy in my retirement with a big family, and still more on the way.
mo

Postby toolip2 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:27 pm

I had a fantastic childhood and teens and a good marriage to my childhood sweetheart, still together. However, I would loike to wipe out 1999 to 2002. Dreadful time for our youngest son (now 40 and with his little family) That time was hell on wheels for all of us.

I thank God for the many blessings I receive.
toolip2

Return to Anything Goes