Did you watch today

Except Personal Attacks

Did you watch today

Postby Penny » Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:56 pm

Motor racing. I was watching the three men with the mikes walking around and I was astonished at the number of men, ( all over 50) hogging the camera. Time and time again, they were finding a spot between the three who were doing the interviews, pretending to use their mobile and grinning. I thought only teenagers did that sort of thing but my eyes were opened today. Talk about looking soppy. I just could not believe it. I think I must be joining the grumpy old men. :roflmao: cheers Penny :roflmao:
Penny

Re: Did you watch today

Postby Victors Mate » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:25 pm

Penny wrote:Motor racing. I was watching the three men with the mikes walking around and I was astonished at the number of men, ( all over 50) hogging the camera. Time and time again, they were finding a spot between the three who were doing the interviews, pretending to use their mobile and grinning. I thought only teenagers did that sort of thing but my eyes were opened today. Talk about looking soppy. I just could not believe it. I think I must be joining the grumpy old men. :roflmao: cheers Penny :roflmao:

They couldn't look more soppy than Eddie (spit) Jordan what an idiotic attention seeker he has become.
Victors Mate

Return to Anything Goes