I've not been well

Except Personal Attacks

I've not been well

Postby Angel » Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:45 pm

I’ve not been well, go on all say arrr.

I’ve had this lump on my neck as it got bigger it sort of wobbled when I walked and if I jumped well it was really embarrassing and that cat next door I thought was my boyfriend started laughing at me and calling me Quasi something or other, I haven’t a clue what he’s on about.

Things came to a head last week my human took me to the [s]torturer [/s]vet so she could stick needles me why? Gawd only knows. While I was there she looked at this lump that was so spoiling my chances with the local talent such as it is and did nothing about it well my flabber was gasted. To make matters worse my human then gets a call apparently it is “only a cyst” and is harmless and might get larger. Only a cyst, only a cyst!!! Bet you would say that if it was on your neck. Now my human is not worried I am; that bliddy (learned that word here) cat next door is laughing at me through the window as I type this. I shall get my own back, I promise, I will get my own back when it bursts I will make a mess with it everywhere I shall rub up against anything and everything.

Be afraid, be very afraid.
Angel

Postby Trixie » Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:28 pm

Hello Angel I know just how you feel bliddy (good word that) humans are just not rational are they?
That lump on your neck must be a real problem, a thing like that makes one a laughing stock among your pals.

I tell you what I did I went out with my friends today and got home a bit late bliddy (I like that word) hungry and my human was in a right state even had other humans out searching!!! Well I ask you a bit of freedom and space is all I ask for, apart from that is food, warmth and some comfortable places to sleep.

Hmm Angel perhaps we should humour these humans, what do you think?
Trixie

Postby Rowan » Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:20 pm

:roflmao: :roflmao:
Avoid the evil, and it will avoid thee.
Gaelic Proverb

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Rowan
Site Admin

Return to Anything Goes