Hopefully it's in the bag for Stacy.

Except Personal Attacks

Hopefully it's in the bag for Stacy.

Postby mo » Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:39 pm

What a star that girl is. Done loads of nasty stuff and has kept smiling all of the time. She must be winner.
A bit dissapointed with Shaun who only seems to be good at eating all the insects etc.
Out tonight so won't see the final at the right time. Thank goodness for Sky plus.
mo

Postby vannin » Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:57 pm

I found Stacey a bit hard to follow on X Factor, but what a beautiful singing voice. On 'Celebrity' no problem with her diction. because the words are not being swallowed up by a nervous laugh (well, only a little bit!) Shaun, on the other hand, never opens his mouth without the bleeper going non-stop to drown his F-words. The result is, any normal non-sweary words he speaks, can easily be missed.
:spliffin:

Viv
vannin

Postby Corrie » Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:19 pm

I agree, she has come across as a warm, caring, lovely girl and has obviously been popular with most of them in the camp. She scored lots of points with me when she had the conversation with Gillian McKeith about her state of mind and body ( I SO hope that woman is never seen on telly again! ). The right 3 were there to the end in my opinion, Jenny was fun and courageous, Shaun (despite his expletives) was funny and generous with those who showed they had some bottle, and Stacey also showed she has intelligence too......just loved her stone-throwing when she hit Dom on the head!

Plus....I loved her singing this.....!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXB4g2YZt5o
Corrie

Postby vannin » Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:48 pm

So did I.

This CD single by Freddie Mercury with Queen, was played at the end of my husband's funeral. My daughter chose it.

Viv
vannin

Postby Corrie » Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:59 pm

Arrrh I'm so sorry you've lost your husband. Its a beautiful song.
Corrie

Postby mo » Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:37 pm

I so wanted her or Olly to win last years x Factor.
mo

Postby Corrie » Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:11 am

Whoop whoop she won! Over the moon, what a lovely girl she is, Shaun was very gracious too, I think they'll be friends a very long time.

I wanted little Joe to win XF but I knew all 3 would come out of it well. Joe's done well to sing on the new Narnia film.
Corrie

Return to Anything Goes