Eastenders.

Except Personal Attacks

Eastenders.

Postby mo » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:57 pm

http://www.marieclaire.co.uk/news/celeb ... yline.html

I gave Eastenders a break when it was as always doom and gloom, but to be honest I do like it and think the actors and actresses are great so I decided to watch it again.
Wrong time.

I thought it was a shocking story line about the baby dying and Ronnie swapping them over. It played on my mind for a few days.
Good luck to Samantha for quitting. It must have made her feel so uncomfortable playing the part she did.
mo

Postby caroljoyce » Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:28 pm

Once I go off a soap I never watch it again. I gave up on Eastenders many years ago when Dirty Den made his re appearance. He walked into Angies Den and said to Sharon "Hello princess" in that droning voice of his and that was it! I never watched it again. Very rarely do I take a strong dislike to anyone but he's the exception.

I know it's full of new actors now but I'm just not interested... Corrie is my only soap.... oh and I do often watch the afternoon show 'Doctors' ... Sometimes it's good and sometimes it's rubbish.... well aren't they all?
caroljoyce

Postby dejavou » Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:07 pm

The Eastenders storyline seems to have raised quite a kerfuffle, but no doubt it will put them in line for another award
dejavou
Bumble Bee

Postby mazzy » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:36 am

I don't watch EastEnders, but it gets so much hype you can't help but know what is going on.

They call this entertainment?????? I think not.
mazzy

Postby Monsy » Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:21 pm

I haven't watched Eastenders for years. It was so full of doom and gloom. I don't watch any soaps at all now as I got so fed up with all the traumas.

I know about this story line and I think it's is very bad taste. I do wonder about the actress saying she was leaving, surely she knew what was happening, and is now just feeling the backlash?
Monsy
Silly B

Location: headquarters of the mobility scooter ankle bashing training centre

Postby Corrie » Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:48 pm

I too gave up on it when Arthur stole the Christmas club money ......Zzzzzzzzzz

Its Corrie for me too, I hope they win some awards this year as they're well deserved.
Corrie

Return to Anything Goes