Harrowing

Where to start a debate on items in the News or Poliitcal Debate

Harrowing

Postby Corrie » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:03 pm

It really is harrowing as the story of Jo Yeates ending is now coming out in the court case, how I feel so much for her parents and family to have to endure such sadness. How this monster can say he admits manslaughter but not murder is beyond comprehension and I hope he rots in hell.
Corrie

Postby dejavou » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:07 pm

What's the difference between Murder & Manslaughter? the victim is still dead .... too many legal loopholes, you're right Corrie the man is a monster and needs wiping out
dejavou
Bumble Bee

Postby Corrie » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:13 pm

Its so obvious he DID set out to murder her if need be, I'm afraid I'll never change my mind about having them wiped out either. When there is no shred of doubt get shot of them asap is what I say......look how much its cost us to keep the likes of the Ripper, Huntley etc etc.
Corrie

Postby dita » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:09 pm

I agree Corrie.
Do you think they should bring back hanging for proved cases?
Something needs to be done to stop all these horrendous murders happening.
dita

Postby Corrie » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:13 pm

Not necessarily hanging but lethal injection. Just get shot of them quickly why should taxpayer's have to pay to feed and house and clothe these monsters. :tantrum2:
Corrie

Postby dita » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:26 pm

What gets me Corrie, whether it be hanging or lethal injection their pain is nothing compared with the pain they have caused. The family of the victims live with the after effects of that terrible act for the rest of their lives.

I agree, why the hell should we pay for their upkeep. :tantrum2:
dita

Postby Corrie » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:40 pm

Thats so true and personally I'd like to see the same done to them but will we ever see that? No, never, human rights and political correctness and all that but I wonder how many fathers would love 5 minutes with a murderer or molester of their child? I've always said it and always will, a life for a life when there is no shred of doubt. What makes it even worse is that prison is hardly a punishment these days with softly softly and human rights (again) (the quicker we get shot of that the better). We should be more like the Americans, put chains on their ankles and make it harsher for them.
Corrie

Postby dita » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:42 pm

100% agree Corrie

Think there were a few innocent people hung in the past, or given life sentences. Now it is more possible through forensic evidence to prove if a person guilty. Seems that nobody has got any answers about the punishment, just shove them in jail for a couple of years.
dita

Postby Corrie » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:08 pm

Listening to the trial news it becomes even more ludicrous this monster is pleading manslaughter, he said he tried to kiss her and she screamed so he put his hand to her throat and 'she went limp'. She had 43 injuries to her body too. :tantrum2:
Corrie

Return to Politics and News