Donald Trump

Where to start a debate on items in the News or Poliitcal Debate

Donald Trump

Postby Monika » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:38 pm

If DT does carry out all the threats/promises he made during his campaign, I think that, in the land of guns and gangsters, he may well be assassinated, or at least suffer an attempt at it.

In his shoes, I would be quite concerned.
If at first you don't succeed, sky diving isn't for you!
Monika

Re: Donald Trump

Postby Andere Richtingen » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:50 am

I reckon it'll be a close run thing who gets to him first, IS, a Mexican hit man, or the CIA!
Andere Richtingen

Postby dita » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:20 pm

I have been thinking exactly the same, sure to be someone plotting his demise,
dita

Postby marieann » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:11 pm

Mr Trump seems to have quietened down for the moment I think I'm missing him the first thing I did was go to the BBC Homepage to see what he'd done or said next, it's a bit like a soap opera. Unless he thought his second attempt at the Immigration Bill would slip through if he was quiet about it. Presidents don't go onto Twitter and call opponents names and issue threats, well they didn't until Mr Trump came along. If any of his policies have merit they won't be noticed among the shock tactics and rubbish he has been uttering. I get the distinct impression he's just playing at being President I wonder if he ever seriously thought he would be elected.

Now Turkey is acting up it's just like being back in the schoolyard. I can't imagine one of our ministers going to Spain to address the hordes of British immigrants there for support for a bill. It seems so wrong to do that in another country but France have allowed Turkey to do it and Sweden are alright about it. Now I wonder if it's any different to the Pope visiting and Catholics flocking to his rallies. Germany must be having the problems they're denying with their immigrant population they are absolutely set against it.
marieann

Postby lavonne » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:44 pm

He is now saying that he didnt want to come to Britain earlier because the weather was too bad to play golf.Poor excuse,he was scared of the protests plannned against him,Is he here for political issues with Theresa May ,or to have fun playing golf ?
lavonne

Return to Politics and News