Money can't buy you love...

Where to start a debate on items in the News or Poliitcal Debate

Money can't buy you love...

Postby Josieclick » Wed May 17, 2006 11:21 am

http://tinyurl.com/r3nd4

Money can't buy you love this time seems true..
Josieclick

Postby Monsy » Wed May 17, 2006 11:33 am

He adored Linda. Perhaps when she died he was lonely, and didn't give himself enough time to grieve.

The whole thing sounds very odd. If she gets part of his fortune, she'll be worth £200 million!
Monsy
Silly B

Location: headquarters of the mobility scooter ankle bashing training centre

Postby Rowan » Wed May 17, 2006 1:28 pm

I am always sad to see what looked like being a good partnership going to the dogs. I didn't think this one would, I thought they truly did love each other. Maybe all is not yet lost, she is so much younger than he is, maybe once she has a chance to make her own name, they will be able to get back together.
Avoid the evil, and it will avoid thee.
Gaelic Proverb

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Rowan
Site Admin

Postby Steve » Wed May 17, 2006 4:00 pm

I said at the time she was nothing but a money grabber. Hope he got her to sign one of them pre nuptual thigy's. That way she would not have a leg to stand on.
Steve

Postby Oddquine » Wed May 17, 2006 5:31 pm

She offered....he refused, Stevie!

Silly bugger!
Oddquine
Queen Bee

Postby dejavou » Wed May 17, 2006 6:57 pm

It's very sad news for him especially, like Steve, I always thought she was in it for the money, she seemed a much harder person than him, he always comes over as rather naive, no doubt Linda cushioned him as she was a hard headed lady and he no doubt thougt he'd found a similar lady with this one. Lonliness leads us all into stupidity at times.

I hope he does find happiness in the future ... as for her, she'll have his money to cushion her life!!
dejavou
Bumble Bee

Postby Monsy » Wed May 17, 2006 7:31 pm

Steve wrote:I said at the time she was nothing but a money grabber. Hope he got her to sign one of them pre nuptual thigy's. That way she would not have a leg to stand on.

You norty boy! :mrgreen:
Monsy
Silly B

Location: headquarters of the mobility scooter ankle bashing training centre

Postby Kevin » Wed May 17, 2006 8:55 pm

Much as I don't care for stories about celebrity relationships, it's probably true that they had a lot of pressure from the media and that might well have caused any marital difficulties to be increased.
Kevin

Postby Oddquine » Wed May 17, 2006 9:39 pm

I wouldn't be at all surprised, Kevin.............inclined to think the media have been the death knell for a few marriages which may well have rubbed on into old age if left alone.
Oddquine
Queen Bee

Postby Steve » Sun May 21, 2006 7:14 pm

At least he knows the answer to the question posed in one of his songs.....will you still love me when I am 64..........NO. :rolleye11:
Steve

Return to Politics and News