What sort of people plan blowing up their own baby?

Where to start a debate on items in the News or Poliitcal Debate

What sort of people plan blowing up their own baby?

Postby Kevin » Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:28 am

I've just been physically sickened by an article in todays Sunday Mirror concerning the plot to blow up airliners. A Muslim couple were going to use their own baby as a "decoy" to get them and their bomb aboard a plane and then blast it out of the sky.

Read it for yourself at: http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/news/tm_o ... _page.html
Kevin

Postby ciderman_nz » Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:59 am

This doesn't surprise me Kevin. To a true religious zealot, surely sending the baby to heaven, 'for God', would be the acme of divine deliverance for that child. It could not be held to have committed suicide as, debatably, the parents could.
Civilisation is a veneer, easily soluble in alcohol.
ciderman_nz

Postby vannin » Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:21 am

These zealots who believe their martyrdom is a fast-track to Paradise...........they are taught they will be attended to in Paradise by seventy virgins! Where does that leave the wife and baby? :twisted:
vannin

Postby Rowan » Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:36 am

I can't for the life of me understand this thinking and abhor it. Mind you, I abhor all killing and do not believe that this is the way to achieve an end. all this does is make people all the more determined to resist this type of "persuasion". Force is never the way to go.
Avoid the evil, and it will avoid thee.
Gaelic Proverb

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Rowan
Site Admin

Postby dejavou » Sun Aug 13, 2006 1:15 pm

There's no point in trying to understand these people, they are on a different planet, their moral code is totally diffenent to most peoples ... the really evil bastards are the one's who are brainwashing these plonkers, can't see them blowing themselves up, can you? they believe they are too important to the cause

My Arse they are :tantrum2:
dejavou
Bumble Bee

Postby Steve » Sun Aug 13, 2006 1:46 pm

Well I think I shall wait and see how many end up in a Court of Law. Seems one of these terrorists has already been released without charge! It should be remembered that our security services do not have such a great record .....

Nice to see that this situation was considered that serious that Yo Blair went on Holiday...makes one think does it not?

Still I was really pleased and feel a whole lot safer after watching a reassuring John Presocott on TV the other night. If I were flying this week I would just remember his fake words and stay at home!!!!

If these people are indeed found guilty I would round up their whole family and ship em out. The ones who live here and want to see the UK become an Islamic state and live under Sharin Law, well move em over to Afghanistan or the Sudan.

It is high time we stopped soft peddling with these people.....they either want to live here or not. If they, and incidentally the Israelis, who live here want to support their own kind let them do it from some place else.
Steve

Return to Politics and News