Barac Obama!

Where to start a debate on items in the News or Poliitcal Debate

Postby toolip2 » Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:55 pm

Shutterfrog wrote::tantrum2: oh please no !!!!!!!!!! :groaner:

All we need (NOT!)is a resurrection of Mr Blair on the world wide stage! If ever a bloke made me sick it's him!! A total creep! :tantrum2: :evil: :sad: :huffin: :roll:

This Obama bloke worries me!!! and I live in the UK! :huffin:
toolip2

Postby dita » Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:58 pm

Obama is a bit full on Toolip :magnify:

Do you think we ought to do a bit of bitching on here too :mrgreen:

Blair does still pop up from time to time :hide:
dita

Postby Victors Mate » Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:03 pm

dita wrote:

We have Blair Mark II waiting in the wings in the form of "call me Dave" Cameron.

Best we all hide so we will need more than one :hide: :hide: :hide: :hide: :hide:
Victors Mate

Postby toolip2 » Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:43 pm

dita wrote:Obama is a bit full on Toolip :magnify:

Do you think we ought to do a bit of bitching on here too :mrgreen:

I am still unsure of the new USA President but am warming to him slightly. Hard to say but I do feel that this Afghanistan issue is dangeroius and I can see why the rest of the world is loathe to join forces with the States ans send their troops out there. GB can't wait to shunt our troops out to this hell-hole! :groaner: :huffin: He has a point, mind: about it's a world issue and not jus the USA.

I just hope some lunatic does not assasinate him or harm his family. It's a mine field of volativity over there and we are getting like them too!!!
toolip2

Postby toolip2 » Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:45 pm

As for Blair: :groaner: :roll: He will be :hide: for yonks IMO :huffin: Him and his soppy spouse! :groaner: :roll:
toolip2

Postby toolip2 » Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:48 pm

Victors Mate wrote:
dita wrote:

We have Blair Mark II waiting in the wings in the form of "call me Dave" Cameron.

Methinks you are right!!

Best we all hide so we will need more than one :hide: :hide: :hide: :hide: :hide:

I will get onto the London Brick Company this week but they may have "gone under" :huffin: :roll:
toolip2

Postby dita » Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:39 am

Yes! I think VM right too. He is certainly using his vocals now. Our troops returning from Iraq could be on a weeks leave then shuttled off to Afghanistan. :tantrum2: He is a bit touchy feely :roll:

Korea is at it now with their launch. Not Good :sad:
dita

Postby Stevie » Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:49 pm

First thing, and going way back to the begining of this thread, he did not muck up his oath, it was the other guy who got it wrong.

I think, like VM, he is a bit of a Tony Bliar. He makes good speeches but what else can he do. I will wait and see how he deals with the new hardline government in Israel before making any decisions.

He talks the talk as they say so lets see if he can walk the walk.
Stevie

Postby Shutterfrog » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:29 pm

He's walking complete opposite of what he campaigned on..... of course what else would we expect of a politician. :tantrum2: :sad:
Shutterfrog
Clicker B

Postby toolip2 » Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:33 pm

Stevie wrote:First thing, and going way back to the begining of this thread, he did not muck up his oath, it was the other guy who got it wrong.

I think, like VM, he is a bit of a Tony Bliar. He makes good speeches but what else can he do. I will wait and see how he deals with the new hardline government in Israel before making any decisions.

He talks the talk as they say so lets see if he can walk the walk.

Nice one!! :mrgreen: I feel wary of him a bit of an unknown quantity IMO! :magnify: Expecting the rest of the world to join the fight against terrirism is in my view optimistic and high-hopes. I do not like some of his less front line policies and it put me off him at the off-set TBH. :magnify: :huffin: He used them as a vote puller, I feel sure.
toolip2

Previous

Return to Politics and News