The BNP Verus The Church!

Where to start a debate on items in the News or Poliitcal Debate

The BNP Verus The Church!

Postby toolip2 » Sun May 24, 2009 9:02 pm

What do you think about the latest kerfuffle over the Cof E and the BNP? :roll:

I think the Church are questionable but then something needs to be said by someone. Actually John Sentamu is a ok bloke but the other merchant? :roll: :groaner:

As for Nick Griffin: he is a horrid individual and can you imagine if his Party got into power!! :roll: :groaner: He is feeding off of people's anger at trhe whole system in Government and not just about the expenses scandal! The anger stems back for decades and in particular the Labour govt since 1997 and even before this with the other lot at the wheel. All crooks in my opinion and those who are honest among all Parties should stand up and be counted and resign from politics. :tantrum2: Don't hold your breath!! :roll:

The BNP are dangerous but the message is tempting and many will be swayed just as the Germans were in the 1930's when the people were desparate for a strong new leader to get them out of the mess they were in at the time. There are always Hitlers waiting in the wings when a country is in social and economic upheaval which we are.
toolip2

Postby Monika » Sun May 24, 2009 10:27 pm

They are, truly, a disgusting party.

Now they are featuring Jesus on their election posters, they have gone a step too far. I also read, yesterday, that they have produced a comic strip for children - so - shades of Hitler Youth all over again.

I find it insulting to tell me that I don't know truth when I see it and that there was no Holocaust; just after the war ended The Daily Mirror produced a hard back book of pictures of the captives being released in the liberation of Belsen etc. entitled "Lest We Forget".

I was 11 years old and I couldn't believe that one human being could treat another like that but, if it never happened - just where did they find all these mangy, flee-ridden, walking skeletons who had to be slowly nursed back to something approaching good health over the next few years - and - where did they find all those real skeletons piled one on another in huge, mass graves?

I honestly don't know who I will vote for in the coming elections, but vote I will and it will certainly not be for the BNP.
If at first you don't succeed, sky diving isn't for you!
Monika

Postby Rowan » Sun May 24, 2009 10:37 pm

I agree with both of you. I don't think there is a place within politics for religion but then again all it needs for evil to get a hold is for good people to do and say nothing.

I think the BNP and Nick Griggin are evil and he is a thug of the lowest order. The grasping lot we have are needing ousted but maybe this will shake things up and get all of us a better system...hopefully with some honest men and women.

I will be voting...but would never in a million years vote BNP or UKIP for that matter. We don't want another holocaust
Avoid the evil, and it will avoid thee.
Gaelic Proverb

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Rowan
Site Admin

Postby dita » Mon May 25, 2009 10:58 am

I just agree with all the above. Who the hell do you vote for ???????
It just gets more and more sordid :tantrum2: :groaner:
dita

Postby toolip2 » Mon May 25, 2009 5:36 pm

The Green Party speak sense but I feel they live in cloud cuckko land in some respects and trhe price to live up to their ideals would cripple us...or wouyld it? We are being milked dry now and crippled intot the bargain now!! :tantrum2: :huffin: :evil: :roll: :dunno:

I really do not know who to vote for this time around. Any decent MP's are well and truly hidden and dumbed down by the general media (the arch demom of many of the troubles in this country!!!) :tantrum2: :tantrum2:
toolip2

Postby dita » Tue May 26, 2009 11:53 am

We are in such a dilemma now in this country, think we are in a no win position, who ever we vote for, the outcome, our responsibility. How can we be put in such a role by the people who should be running the country. Disgusting. :tantrum2: :tantrum2: :tantrum2:
dita

Postby Monika » Tue May 26, 2009 1:02 pm

I've filled in my ballot papers this morning and in the local elections there were four candidates - Labour Conservative, Green and Lib Dem.

I ruled the first two out as non-starters to, hopefully, show my contempt and did a toss-up for my vote and settled for Lib Dems.

Mind you, in a General Election, I wouldn't vote for them as any party with Lembit Opik in it is not fit to govern either!
If at first you don't succeed, sky diving isn't for you!
Monika

Postby toolip2 » Wed May 27, 2009 2:39 pm

We have just had the Tory bumf come in the letter box and it is addresed to my hubby and not both of us!!! Says it allIMO! :roll:

I am so tempted to vote for the BNP but of course I won't because if I did and all hell let loose...which it will as sure as eggs are eggs it will if they ever got into power (which I don't think they ever will) then I will be accountable for my vote!

I do feel that the BNP have got it right in many ways but its the thug element that is frightening.The Party are pandering to peolples anger at the presnt set-up! They are a clever lot but not as clever as their idol Herr Hitler and his cronies!! :evil: To claim the Holocaust never happenned is outright wicked.

Did anyone see Nick Griffin in TV last night on a Party Political Broadcast early evening? Photos of his family presumably in the back ground. What a propaganda ploy if ever there is, again IMO. :thinking: :magnify:
toolip2

Return to Politics and News