TESCO COMPLETE OFFICE

Put your queries here

TESCO COMPLETE OFFICE

Postby Dragon Lady » Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:42 pm

Just for Info - I recently purchased Tesco Complete Office for just under £20 at a local Tesco Store. Having just installed it and taken a look around this seems to be a very cheap and good alternative to the Microsoft products.

Complete Office contains all these programs which are fully compatible with the MS products:

Draw
Photo Album
Presentation (like MS Powerpoint - the only thing I could not find on it was the ability to print handouts, but I can live without that!)
Write (a word processing facility)
Database (for storing documents)
Spreadsheet

From what I have seen so far, all the programs are very user friendly and have plenty of features. Installation was simple.

It was really only the Presentation program that I was after, but purchasing this package was far cheaper than buying just MS Powerpoint! The package allows you to install it twice, so you can have it on your main computer and a laptop for instance!

If anyone is looking for such a package at reasonable cost, I can thoroughly recommend it!
Dragon Lady
Honorary Member

Postby Maywalk » Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:02 pm

Will pass that info on to my son DL.

Sounds quite a well worth buy.
Maywalk

Postby Polter60 » Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:01 pm

I use Open Office which is free http://www.openoffice.org/ it does everything that the Microsoft products do. It's quite a large download, so you would need broadband.
The computer I've got at present came with Microsoft Works installed, and I've never looked at it.
The last time I worked on a Microsoft Word document, everytime I tried to cut and paste Zonealarm informed me Word was trying to access the internet, happened everytime. Could never get an explanation why.
Warning! the owner of this signature may contain alcohol
Polter60
Honorary Member

Return to Technical Forum