Will Young..

Put your suggestions and ideas for improving the forum here.

Will Young..

Postby Mgzy » Fri May 26, 2006 2:04 am

Who am I...

Whut bout a place where good sounds are brought to notice...

Thats a farkin good sound byraway......... Limewire downs..
Mgzy

Postby Monsy » Fri May 26, 2006 10:31 am

Ai laike Will Young. Didn't think he would be to your taste Miggsy!
Monsy
Silly B

Location: headquarters of the mobility scooter ankle bashing training centre

Postby dita » Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:16 pm

COULD WE HAVE AN INTERPRETER :please:
dita

Postby Monsy » Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:07 pm

Miggsy is drawing one's attention to a place called Limewire, where one can download songs. She laikes Will Young's new song............
Monsy
Silly B

Postby dejavou » Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:23 pm

Couldn't have said clearer myself Monsy :banana:

Don't worry Dita, once Miggsy's back posting regular, you'll soon get the hang of it :rolleye11:
dejavou
Bumble Bee

Postby Oddquine » Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:53 pm

Miggsy..............problem is our hosting service is hell on wheels anti anything which smacks of pirating or violating copyright...and upload limits anyway won't take whole mp3s......which is why I do mine in flash...........'cos it's not so easy to download....and much smaller.

I'll have a look and see if it is possible to remove the ability to download music attached...and maybe that would satisfy the powers that be.

Streaming from elsewhere is another thing altogether, I think.
Oddquine
Queen Bee

Postby Rowan » Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:31 pm

Well, actually, I never have managed to get the hanf of Miggsy's lingo...I just guess and hope for the best!! :rolleye11: :banana:
Avoid the evil, and it will avoid thee.
Gaelic Proverb

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Rowan
Site Admin

Postby Polter60 » Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:12 pm

Many people have tried to decipher the 'Da Miggsy Code' I believe the FBI have a complete department working on it.
Just ask Monsy ............
Warning! the owner of this signature may contain alcohol
Polter60
Honorary Member

Postby Lacemaker » Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:17 pm

Haus seems to be the expert on 'Da Miggzy Code'............where are you Haus ? :banana:
----------------------------------
Be Crafty
Lacemaker
Sewing Bee

Postby Mgzy » Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:55 pm

Ocht see.... Taks a wee white rose bloakie tae get the dicht o' a wee coopers scribblins... tsk...

n a wee lassie fae the rock tae unnerstaun the shooglie bits... ( aye n she diz haud aboot wi them white rosers anaw the noo... (wink))

N 'course wir Dej ne'er seems tae hae a problem either... lol... Must gan back tae when wir wallace got as far doon the road a while back n left a loada lazy buggers doon that wie eh....

hehe...

Nice yin Polter m'laddie... :sunglasses:

Fair forgot aboot the code fer a whiley there... :mrgreen:
Mgzy

Postby dita » Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:37 pm

:roflmao: Da Migsy Code :roflmao: Ha! Ha! doubt if the foreign office could be of much help, I have decided I must go to night school. Sod the french language course. The foreign office said they thought it would be an ideal communication for them as noone would beable to decipher it...
dita

Postby Mgzy » Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:24 pm

lol Dita... If anyone remembers Stanley Baxters "Parliamo Glesca" segments on his comedy show from waaaaay back when TV was innocently entertaining.. East coast Scottish is nothing like that... lol..

BUT.. Then again... Oor Oddone has a whole other way o' speaking that's known as Doric.. and I find that much more interesting on the ear...

I'm sure you can expand on this much better than moi Odds... :sunglasses:
Mgzy

Postby Monsy » Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:11 pm

I've got two 'Parliamo Glesca' books. Puredeadbrilliantsotheyare!
Monsy
Silly B

Postby dejavou » Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:03 pm

Mgzy wrote:N 'course wir Dej ne'er seems tae hae a problem either... lol... Must gan back tae when wir wallace got as far doon the road a while back n left a loada lazy buggers doon that wie eh....

That's cos I've spoke goobledegook all my life Migs :banana:
dejavou
Bumble Bee

Postby haus » Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:09 pm

Lacemaker wrote:Haus seems to be the expert on 'Da Miggzy Code'............where are you Haus ? :banana:

You called............

Lacey............ sorry to say I'm not much further with 'da miggsy code'...............

Here's what I have... (happy daze huh ??.....)............ :-)

ol... It's mine that woble Dej....Seems the fat deposits've picked me knees to descend on....Prolly not....Nah.. couldnae... had to have a go back didn't I.... Mind ...Train prolly... WOOO HOOO..!! watch oot fer some deadly ninja sneaky manouhve... maneuw ... tactics..!!..Erm... anybiddy seen ma jammies...ooooooowch.. !!! shouted Miggsy as a lump of tafafeta and sparklie bits landed right on the back o' her neck and pushing her face into a muddy puddle on the ground.. Erm... is that where I left it...Checking for evidence of more bar snacks methinks..S'classic by the way..Yi'r Nutz.... Next bottle o' gin.... Me I'm aye at the ass end o' the coo usually..Bliddy *ank of Scotland.. .. Bliddy effin £30 they charged me.. Wisnae even ma fault..!!! Went off ma heid I did.. got me £30 back.. P-H-Z-A-P-P ! !.......Theres no auld and withered anywhere oan ma anatomy..feet and trainers have ett every sock in the hoose..!! ....Can I steal the seagulls.. Ah dunno.. Why are women like clouds..erm... is Oddies and jIm hoied from Spleeni then... in me minds eye there Monsy doll... Could picture it nae bother... up/down fae polter .... it works a'right but...... .. gigglin here and edgermacated as well....minga suit... I want tae punch ye that many different shades of pu ...12. Pretend you forgot how to speak English....Tilt in yi'r kilt....I see dead person...... !!!....... be verrrr afraid.. .. tae see oorselves as ithers see us.. instead o' the gawk that looks oot the mirror every mornin.. My mirror lies more than Tony Blah at times..Belief in yi ...Never look into a mirror thats lyin flat.. yi'll scare the bejeeeeeeez oot yirself....P.S. The Earl Grey is installed.. The bacc ...Ocht yi've let the cat out the bag noo.. I'm really a yukelelelele playing bloke.. Why is that lady holding her ears..??.......Bigfix.. Get the addy in a shortly..Oddies got a verry verry naice voice..Grow up.. Shocked NEVAH!!!.....I thought it said they'd destroyed Switzerland.. !!! .....Oops wrong thread.. !!!!.... Oi aint Oirish.. !!!!.....Dutty bezoms....!!! My pillows are silent.,,,Aye I'm policin meself here.. got me blue flashin fridge magnet stuck on me forehead and me truncheon ready to wallup meself with.. ...I'll get me coat... .. then bugger off on oor trip to see ...yi got yi'r work cut out to ma ...So it takes three planks to paint five planks.. ordered by a burocracy of planks and paid for by a countryload of planks...... nah.. the plan is.. it aint choklit....Miserable git meself the noo .......They will be assimilated...Floatin one on a mi...... put your baffies on and have a cuppa tea... It's a bit driech ...Tsk.. forgot meself innit..... erm.. with the crack Cin.. I'll be on erm.. messy later if it can be sent that way.. Bugger when yi canny open PPS funnies eh...Bliddy got meself a b ... everything aint where I think it is and I knock things over ...Big Hoose,High Fallutin Av,Posh Bit.Arflesex.....Cough....cough..Sees Monsy hoiing stuff into a box at midnight through a wee fag burn in here nets from the last time the Hags dec ...Knowitalls eh.. phkn phew and his dogs scrape after a shit to make the pile bigger... bwaaahhhahahahahaha aye right.. He knows nowt.. Wis it hotmail or yeehaa... ?? ......I neffer felt a thing either..See whit happens when we try and do that H****W**K stuff... !!!! .....Make sure he's got his wig on before he comes round for tea..To scrabble in the dirt.. Cut down tree's n build a mud hut.. Walk hunners o' miles for water.. Lose weight and never see a cream bun again in me puff...But I'll be happier.. that daft phkwit Nanc ... Bliddy other me's get me a bad name wi a' thon behavin stuff..AAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHH..!!! .......I envision the internet covered in elastoplast..

.......... will work on it.............. have much more material now............

Ich spikka da miggsy..........
haus

Next

Return to Suggestions