Hello!

Please introduce yourself here.

Postby george 45 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:38 pm

Hey.....I collect Fox-Gloves !!
I have three this year that have just 'arrived' from where ?..... I know not, but they have established themselves as 'guests' of other plants in pots in my back garden.....two of them are purple and lovely but one of them is white and very beautiful. :banana:
george 45

Postby vannin » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:13 pm

Hello NG and welcome!

If you click on the lovely photo at the top right (you may have already done so) you will find the most wonderful tribute to our late leader and friend who was Evie at 'the other place'

Viv
vannin

Postby Northern Grit » Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:10 pm

george 45 wrote:Hey.....I collect Fox-Gloves !!
I have three this year that have just 'arrived' from where ?..... I know not, but they have established themselves as 'guests' of other plants in pots in my back garden.....two of them are purple and lovely but one of them is white and very beautiful. :banana:
Hi George, it's good to see you're still alive and kicking. :)

Your foxgloves seem to have arrived by the same route as mine. Most of mine have purple flowers, but the "guest" in a big pot under the tree has yellow ones!
Northern Grit

Postby Northern Grit » Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:16 pm

vannin wrote:Hello NG and welcome!

If you click on the lovely photo at the top right (you may have already done so) you will find the most wonderful tribute to our late leader and friend who was Evie at 'the other place'

Viv
Thanks for your kind welcome vannin.
Northern Grit

Previous

Return to Hello, I'm new