All Members

Please introduce yourself here.

Postby Kevin » Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:24 am

Wonderful to see you joining the forum Penny! - we are attracting so many of the ex-Seni crowd (of the right type, may I add!) that the Tree is going from strength to strength. :D
Kevin

Postby dejavou » Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:59 am

Welcome from me also Penny ..... jump right on in
dejavou
Bumble Bee

all members

Postby Penny » Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:52 pm

Thanks all for the welcome, reading all the posts felt quite choked this morning. A big extra thank you to Rowan, without whose help I would still be lost at sea.With a bit of luck I will be able to recognise those who have had a facelift - as it were.Such a lovely sunny day, I hope you are all enjoying the same weather. Had a giggle last week, we had a decorator in to do some work and I had just put out food for the birds when he happened to come round the back of the bungalow. He looked quite shaken for a minute and said, he had never seen so many birds in one place and it had reminded him of the Alfred Hitchcock movie, I think it was called 'The Birds'. I am quite used to a black garden but must be careful in future. Poor man, I can still picture his face. I hope hubby is getting on well with his wheels,Maisy, can picture him now having a race with Kevin when Kevin gets his.

If you can stay calm while all around you is chaos. - then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.

Artificial intelligence is no match for Natural stupidity ( strikes a chord) :lol: :lol:

cheers Penny. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Penny

Postby Rowan » Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:08 pm

Penny has been a member here since way back last year - I think we just had a bit of bother with passwords etc.
Avoid the evil, and it will avoid thee.
Gaelic Proverb

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Rowan
Site Admin

Postby Tiddles » Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:44 pm

:colorwelcome: Penny!
Tiddles

Postby paraspet » Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:18 am

Thanks for the welcome...from a very new member and one of those from Seniority. :D
paraspet

Postby Max » Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:45 am

A warm welcome to all 'newbies' from me too :sunglasses:
Max

Previous

Return to Hello, I'm new