Angel's new friend

Please introduce yourself here.

Angel's new friend

Postby Trixie » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:27 pm

I'm new and I'm shy so be nice to me.
My friend Angel told me about this place and she also told me you were a nice bunch of people - - nice but a bit weird.

Angel has asked me to thank that lovely lady Rowan for letting us join. Itrs such a shame that such a wonderful person has to have a smelly old dog but we cats would think that wouldn't we?.
Trixie

Postby Victors Mate » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:00 pm

Hi Trixie hows tricks :groaner: Good to see that Viv has let you join us here. :welcome1:
Victors Mate

Postby Lacemaker » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:34 pm

Welcome Trixie - I'd watch out for that Tiddles if I were you ! Talk about a hot cat on a tin roof !!!!!! :rolleye11:
----------------------------------
Be Crafty
Lacemaker
Sewing Bee

Postby Rowan » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:20 am

Welcome Trixie - the smelly old dog says hi!!
Avoid the evil, and it will avoid thee.
Gaelic Proverb

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Rowan
Site Admin

Postby vannin » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:52 pm

Trixie, I am the person you own. You are a good girl to get used to new people so well. I apologise for that large male person visiting our home - who brought the young male person nearer your size, who made a beeline for you. The man had a go at you for jumping on the kitchen worktop where the small person's food was.

Well, I knew that in your last place where you were penned up on split levels, you were given your dry food and water on an upper level, so through experience as well as instinct, you went to look on my worktop.

Now I have put a discarded coffee table in the kitchen just for you, your dry food and water are on it, your wet food and milk are under it, and you can perch, as any cat loves to, where the sunshine comes into the kitchen. Soon you will be allowed outside.

I have sent a message to the large male person and he will not be so hasty in future. You are a very good girl with a sweet nature and will be good mates with the young person Charlie.
vannin

Postby Trixie » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:58 pm

Lacemaker wrote:Welcome Trixie - I'd watch out for that Tiddles if I were you ! Talk about a hot cat on a tin roof !!!!!! :rolleye11:

Tiddles is a bit ancient for a young hipcat like me. That Angel has a fella that seems to be just the ticket for friendship, nights on the tiles and maybe more but when I asked her to introduce me she told me in no uncertain terms to keep my paws off him.
Trixie

Postby Trixie » Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:04 pm

Hello Vannin I am pleased with your progress so far I've found training you very easy as you are quite intelligent for a human.
That large male person didn't come up to scratch at all though a good scratch might do him some good.
The little male person well he did give me a start when he put his face close and gave me a dribbly grin. But he could be fun to play with. Just hope he is as easy to train as you.
Trixie

Postby vannin » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:31 pm

Trixie wrote:
Lacemaker wrote:Welcome Trixie - I'd watch out for that Tiddles if I were you ! Talk about a hot cat on a tin roof !!!!!! :rolleye11:

Tiddles is a bit ancient for a young hipcat like me. That Angel has a fella that seems to be just the ticket for friendship, nights on the tiles and maybe more but when I asked her to introduce me she told me in no uncertain terms to keep my paws off him.

Trixie, best you stay clear of that Spike. With such a name, he could have a mixed sort of background and we want you to meet the right class of cat, like Angel. Not that I would ever try to lay down the law. What an idea! Tiddles is not that ancient, dear.......no more so than me!
vannin

Postby vannin » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:06 pm

Trixie, I am so sorry, you had a 'ruff' time on Monday into Tuesday. Apart from the lovely daytime garden activities. That is, I imagine two sets of experience left your neck fur resembling a ruff.......and your tail bushed up.

In the morning the RSPCA lady called as arranged, to take you to their vet because your second vaccination was required. I was dreading it because I remember putting our other cats in carriers, not nice for you, is it.

Then believing you would think you were being 'taken back; after a mere three weeks break with me. :shock: You were brought back within the hour and the lady told me you had disgraced yourself, which (I think) meant you attacked the vet. No surprise and not your fault. You were SO happy to be home.

Later in the day, as it was warm, you were recovered and curious about the back garden, you were let out and explored for the first time.........accompanied at times by all of us, including your friend, Charlie. I left the cat flap unlocked at bedtime, seeing you, amazingly, know how to remove the locking panel!!!!!

All fine till 5 a.m. and the kerfuffle outside. You were defending your territory for the first time against an intruder. I am so proud of you! Think that cat is learning not to call here.

The human!
vannin

Postby Rowan » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:14 pm

:roflmao: :roflmao:
Gaelic Proverb

Rowan
Site Admin

Postby Lacemaker » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:45 am

:roflmao:
----------------------------------
Be Crafty
Lacemaker
Sewing Bee

Postby Tiddles » Thu May 20, 2010 4:53 pm

Trixie wrote:Tiddles is a bit ancient for a young hipcat like me.

Oh well - you can't please everybody!

anyway
Tiddles

Postby Dragon Lady » Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:40 pm

Welcome Trixie. Angel says she would have been in to say hello but her "stupid cat slave has lost my password!" :welcome1:
Dragon Lady
Honorary Member

Postby Angel » Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:30 pm

Hello Trixie and welcome! A nice person sent my password to the cat slave so I can get in at last.

Its good to hear that your slave has given you a little freedom at last. Hope you are enjoying your explorations! My rotten slave will not let me out. I have to sit at the window for hours just watching for other cats (spit) and the little birdies.

I have heard her saying that its almost time to take me to the Vet again (spit spit) for my injection. Having had a few of these herself recently, and having found out that the hospital uses thin needles like those for cats, she tells me I make a fuss about nothing 'cos you can hardly feel them. So why, last time, did she back off when she noticed that the Vet (spit spit) was holding the needle pointing right at her ..... ahem ....... left bosom? :mrgreen:
Angel

Postby Rowan » Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:43 pm

Dirty auld vet! :roflmao: :roflmao:
Gaelic Proverb

Rowan
Site Admin

Next

Return to Hello, I'm new