Snoring cure

Jokes and funny stories

Snoring cure

Postby Maywalk » Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:12 pm

The blokes were all at a bowls camp. No one wanted to room with Barrie, because he snored so badly. They decided it wasn't fair to make one of them stay with him the whole time, so they voted to take turns.

The first bloke slept with Barrie and comes to breakfast the next morning with his hair a mess and his eyes all bloodshot. They said, "Man, what happened to you ?" He said, "Barrie snored so loudly, I just sat up and watched him all night.

The next night it was a different fellow's turn. In the morning, same thing hair all standing up, eyes all bloodshot. They said, "Man, what happened to you ? You look awful !" He said, 'Man, that Barrie shakes the roof with his snoring. I watched him all night."

The third night was Terry's turn. Terry was a tanned, older bowler; a man's man. The next morning he came to breakfast bright-eyed and bushy tailed. "Good morning !" he said.

They couldn't believe it.

They said, "Terry, what happened ?"

He said, "Well, we got ready for bed. I went and tucked Barrie into bed, patted him on the bum, and kissed him goodnight.

Barrie sat up and watched me all night!!"
Maywalk

Postby Corrie » Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:18 pm

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Corrie

Postby dita » Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:56 pm

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
dita

Return to Humour