I bet their faces were red. LOL

Jokes and funny stories

I bet their faces were red. LOL

Postby Maywalk » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:35 pm

12 of the finest (unintentional) double-entendres ever aired on British TV and radio
I bet their faces were red when they realised what they had said :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

1. Ted Walsh - Horse Racing Commentator - 'This is really a lovely horse. I once rode her mother.'

2. New Zealand Rugby Commentator - 'Andrew Mehrtens loves it when Daryl Gibson comes inside of him.'

3.. Pat Glenn, weightlifting commentator - 'And this is Gregoriava from Bulgaria .. I saw her snatch this morning and it was amazing!'

4. Harry Carpenter at the Oxford-Cambridge boat race 1977 - 'Ah, isn't that nice. The wife of the Cambridge President is kissing the Cox of the Oxford crew.'

5. US PGA Commentator - 'One of the reasons Arnie ( Arnold Palmer) is playing so well is that, before each tee shot, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them . Oh my god !! What have I just said??'

6. Carenza Lewis about finding food in the Middle Ages on 'Time Team Live' said: 'You'd eat beaver if you could get it.'

7. A female news anchorwoman from Tyne Tees who, the day after it was supposed to have snowed and didn't, turned to the weatherman and asked, 'So Bob, where's that eight inches you promised me last night?' Not only did HE have to leave the set, but half the crew did too, because they were laughing so hard!

8. Steve Ryder covering the US Masters: 'Ballesteros felt much better today after a 69 yesterday.'

9. Clair Frisby talking about a jumbo hot dog on 'Look North' said: 'There's nothing like a big hot sausage inside you on a cold night like this. '

10 Mike Hallett discussing missed snooker shots on 'Sky Sports': 'Stephen Hendry jumps on Steve Davis's misses every chance he gets.'

11. Michael Buerk on watching Philippa Forrester cuddle up to a male astronomer for warmth during BBC1's UK eclipse coverage remarked: 'They seem cold out there. They're rubbing each other and he's only come in his shorts.'

12. Ken Brown commentating on golfer Nick Faldo and his caddie Fanny Sunneson lining-up shots at the Scottish Open: 'Some weeks Nick likes to use Fanny; other weeks he prefers to do it by himself.'
Maywalk

Re: I bet their faces were red. LOL

Postby Midnight Mover » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:10 pm

:clapper: Brilliant ....... well found! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Midnight Mover

Postby Monsy » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:34 am

Ooooh! you are norty, but ai laike you......... :bouncie:
Monsy
Silly B

Location: headquarters of the mobility scooter ankle bashing training centre

Postby jessiejane » Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:54 pm

Have just been reading these funny comments, couldn't make them up could you, unintentional humour, gave me a big laugh, thanks.
jessiejane

Postby Corrie » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:02 pm

Good ones.....! :banana:
Corrie

Postby e » Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:28 pm

:lol: :lol: :butt:
e

Return to Humour