Senior Citizen

Jokes and funny stories

Senior Citizen

Postby Maywalk » Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:53 pm

A senior citizen drove his brand new BMW Z4 convertible out of the car showroom. Taking off down the motorway, he floored it to 120mph enjoying the wind blowing through what little hair he had left.

"Amazing!" he thought as he flew down the M4, enjoying pushing the pedal to the metal even more. Looking in his rear view mirror, he saw a police car behind him, blue lights flashing and siren blaring.

"I can get away from him - no problem!" thought the elderly nutcase as he floored it to 140mph, then 150 then 160. Suddenly, he thought, "What on earth am I doing? I'm too old for this nonsense!" So he pulled over to the side of the road and waited for the police car to catch up with him.
Pulling in behind him, the police officer walked up the driver's side of the BMW, looked at his watch and said, "Sir, my shift ends in 10 minutes. Today is Friday and I'm taking off for the weekend. If you can give me a reason why you were speeding that I've never heard before, I'll let you go."

The old man, looked very seriously at the policeman and replied, "Years ago my wife ran off with a policeman. I thought you were bringing her back."

"Have a good day, Sir", said the policeman.
Maywalk

Re: Senior Citizen

Postby Penny » Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:25 pm

Love it, ha h
Penny

Postby e » Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:29 pm

Hilarious ! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
e

Postby Corrie » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:46 pm

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: