heaven

Jokes and funny stories

heaven

Postby jessiejane » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:33 pm

A cat died and went to heaven and God asked him....." I have the power to make your stay a little more comfortable so if there is anything I can do for you please tell me," The cat was over the moon and replied " Well when I was alive I led a very rough life. always out, no human to care for me and had to sleep where I could, this was mostly on hard surfaces or fences, so what I would like is a lovely fluffy cushion " No more said and whoosh came the fluffy cushion. A while later 3 little mice came in and God asked the same question and their reply was " we have had a terrible time really, as we have been chased by humans and other animals alike and all we seemed to have done is keep scooting about trying to dodge the dangers, it would be lovely if we could have roller skates so we could move quicker and save our legs " Again, whoosh, and the skates were there. After a couple of weeks God went to see the cat and asked how he was and was he happy with his more comfortable time now, " Oh yes so very happy and couldn't be more satisfied now you are sending round those delicious meals on wheels " Jessiejane
jessiejane

Re: heaven

Postby Corrie » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:46 pm

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Corrie

Postby Monsy » Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:03 pm

:roflmao: :roflmao:
Monsy
Silly B

Location: headquarters of the mobility scooter ankle bashing training centre