The sheik is ill

Jokes and funny stories

The sheik is ill

Postby Corrie » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:13 pm

An Arab Sheik was admitted to St Vincents Hospital for heart surgery, but prior to the surgery, the doctors needed to store his blood in case the need arose. As the gentleman had a rare type of blood, it couldn't be found locally, so, the call went out to all the states.

Finally a Scot was located who had a similar blood type. The Scot willingly donated his blood for the Arab.After the surgery, the Arab sent the Scotsman as appreciation for giving his blood, a new BMW, diamonds & US dollars.

A couple of days later, once again, the Arab had to go through a corrective surgery. His doctor telephoned the Scotsman who was more than happy to donate his blood again.

After the second surgery, the Arab sent the Scotsman a thank-you card & a jar of candies.

The Scotsman was shocked that the Arab this time did not reciprocate his kind gesture as he had anticipated.He phoned the Arab & asked him: "I thought you would be generous again, that you would give me a BMW, diamonds & money... But you only gave me a thank-you card & a jar of candies".

To this the Arab replied: "Aye, but I now have Scottish blood in my veins".
Corrie

Re: The sheik is ill

Postby Penny » Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:15 pm

Very good cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Monsy » Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:56 am

:lala: :mrgreen:
Monsy
Silly B

Location: headquarters of the mobility scooter ankle bashing training centre

Postby Jo » Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:30 pm

That reminded me of a very old joke, of years ago.

Paddy had been asked to do a job for a Sheik, and was amazed at the Lifestyle the Sheik had.
They had played dominoes together and the spots were Emeralds. He managed to sneak one in
his pocket before he left.
Getting back to Dublin, he put his hand in his pocket to make sure it was there.
It was. A Double Blank.
Jo

Return to Humour