For Widget (And Ann)

Jokes and funny stories

For Widget (And Ann)

Postby Monika » Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:45 pm

This lady approaches a priest and tells him, "Father, I have a problem. I have these two talking female parrots, but they only know how to say one thing."

"What do they say?" the priest asked.

"They only know how to say, 'Hi, we are prostitutes. Do you want to have some fun?'"

"That's terrible!" the priest exclaimed, "But I have a solution to your problem. Bring your two talking female parrots over to my house and I will put them with my two male talking parrots who I have taught to pray and read the Bible. My parrots will teach your parrots to stop saying that terrible phrase and your female parrots will learn to pray and worship."

"Thank you," said the lady.

The next day, the lady brings her female parrots to the priest's house. The priest's two male parrots are holding rosary beads and praying in their cage.

The lady puts her female talking parrots in with the male talking parrots and the female parrots say, "Hi, we are prostitutes! Do you want to have some fun?"

One male parrot looks over to the other male parrot and screams, "Frank! Put the Bibles away--our prayers have been answered!"
If at first you don't succeed, sky diving isn't for you!
Monika

Postby dejavou » Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:14 pm

:rolleye11: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
dejavou
Bumble Bee

Postby widget » Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:29 pm

Thanks Monika, it is the thought that counts :rolleye11:
have had parrots for nearly 40 yrs, so have heard a lot of jokes in that time. but I do appreciate the thought.
widget

Postby Rowan » Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:13 pm

:roflmao: :roflmao:
Avoid the evil, and it will avoid thee.
Gaelic Proverb

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Rowan
Site Admin

Return to Humour