Non Contributors.... fence sitters

Jokes and funny stories

Non Contributors.... fence sitters

Postby Daffyd » Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:21 pm

:rolleye11:

Non Contributors.....

Why ah wuz talkin to one o' them folk tuther day, ah think his name wuz Marcus Absent, (he weren't all there) ah axed him why he wuz conspicuous by his absence an y'all know what that flea bitten apology fer a contributor sed? HUH?
He sed he wuz with Anita Alibi an Robin Banks.....now what sort of excuse is that?

Pennie Less wuz sittin near by..... she wuz sobbing her little heart out. I asked her what was wrong and she sobbed, Robin Banks had taken everything and now she was destitute.
It had just started to rain so ah took her in because I noticed that Wayne Dwopp was looking for someone to soak. Phil Harmonic hurried over to shelter under the awning of mah store, he had been busking on the corner, rain ain't good when it gits into a tuba, it sounds like someone has just flushed the loo. Hank Erchif pulled up in his cab and offered Pennie Less a lift home, she sobbed agin and said she was broke...... Hank smiled starchily, and sed, "Am sure we can work something out."

Rufus Leaking asked me if ah could recommend anyone to fix the shingles on his roof. I suggested Chanda Lear, but Rufus thought he was more of an inside operator. Roman Hands who had been canoodling with I.M. Easy broke off to suggest that Al Koholic always worked high.

Then just as quickly as it had started the rain ceased and folks started making their way home. Claire Annette joined Phil Harmonic and they went back to busking on the corner.

Iduma Best was haggling with Rufus Leaking about the price for fixing the shingles So you see all these folk have 'real' lives to live and can't be compiling for computers everyday.

:hide: Contributors shelter...
Daffyd

Return to Humour