Another one from Toolip2!

Jokes and funny stories

Another one from Toolip2!

Postby toolip2 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:55 pm

This jokes is crude!!! :roflmao:

A guy goes into bar with his pet octopus and say's I bet $50 that no one in here has a musical instrument that this octopus can't play. The people in the bar look round and someone fetches an old guitar. The octopus has a look, picks it up, tunes the strings and starts playing the guitar. The octopus owner pockets the 50 bucks. Next guy comes up with a trumpet, octopus takes the horn, loosens up the keys, licks it's lips and and starts playing a jazz solo. The guy hands over another $50 to the owner. The bar owner has been watching all this and disappears out back, coming back a few moments later with a set of bagpipes under his arm. He puts them on the bar and say's to the guy and the octopus "now, if your octopus can play that I'll give you a $100. The octopus takes a look at the bagpipes, lifts it up and and turns it over, has another look from another angle. Puzzled, the octopus's owner comes up and say's "What are you pissing around for? Hurry up and play the damn thing!" Thre octopus say's " if I can work out how to get it's pyjamas off, I'm going to fuck it! :sorry: :roll: :roflmao:

Love this one! :roflmao: Took me ages to type! :groaner:
:rolleye11: :hide: :oops: :roflmao:
toolip2

Postby dejavou » Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:41 pm

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
dejavou
Bumble Bee

Postby Rowan » Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:19 pm

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Avoid the evil, and it will avoid thee.
Gaelic Proverb

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.