Paddy.

Jokes and funny stories

Paddy.

Postby Maywalk » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:44 pm

Paddy calls Easyjet to book a flight. The operator asks "How many people are flying with you?" Paddy replies "I don't know! It's your plane!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Paddy takes his new wife to bed on their wedding night. She undresses & lies on the bed spread-eagled & says "You know what I want don't you?" "Yeah," says Paddy. "The whole damn bed by the looks of it!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Paddy the electrician got sacked from the U.S. prison service for not servicing the electric chair. He said in his professional opinion it was a death trap!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Paddy's chat up lines:

. You might not be the best looking girl in here, but beauty is only a light switch away!

Paddy, the Irish boyfriend of the woman whose head was found on Arbroath beach was asked to identify her. A detective HELD up the head to which point Paddy said "I don't think that's her, she wasn't that tall!"
Paddy & his wife are lying in bed and the neighbours' dog is barking like mad in the garden. Paddy says "To hell with this!" and storms off. He comes back upstairs 5 minutes later & his wife asks "What did you do?" Paddy replies "I've put the dog in our garden, let's see how they like it!"

Paddy is said to be shocked at finding out all his cows have Bluetongue. "Be Jaysus!" he said, "I didn't even know they had mobile phones!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mick & Paddy are reading head stones at a nearby cemetery. Mick says "Crikey! There's a bloke here who was 152!" Paddy says "What's his name?" Mick replies "Miles from London !"
Maywalk

Postby dita » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:23 pm

:roflmao: :roflmao:
Its ow yu tell em!
dita

Postby Rowan » Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:26 pm

:roflmao: :roflmao:
Avoid the evil, and it will avoid thee.
Gaelic Proverb

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Rowan
Site Admin