Hearing Prayer

Jokes and funny stories

Hearing Prayer

Postby Maywalk » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:12 pm

The Pope comes to Liverpool and asks "Anyone with 'special needs' who wants to be prayed over, please come forward to the front by the altar."

With that, Jimmy got in line, and when it was his turn, the Pope asked, "My son, what do you want me to pray about for you?"

Jimmy replied, "Your Holiness, I need you to pray for help with my hearing."

The Pope put one finger of one hand in Jimmy's ear, placed his other hand on top of his head, and then prayed and prayed and prayed. He prayed a great prayer for Jimmy, and the whole congregation joined in with great enthusiasm.

After a few minutes, the Pope removed his hands, stood back and asked, "James, how is your hearing now?"

Jimmy answered, "I don't know, yer Holiness. It's not 'til next week....."
Maywalk

Postby Corrie » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:02 pm

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Corrie

Postby Corrie » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:07 pm

Reminded me of the faith healer who went to the O2 Arena in Manchester, he got down from the stage into the main aisle and walked slowly up the arena, he saw a man bent forwards, his back obviously a big problem. The faith healer put his hand on his spine and within a minute the man sat up straight. Next few steps he took he spotted a man with a terrible squint in his eye, he gently placed his hand on the top of his head and again in a minute the man had no squint. Few steps onward he saw a man on the end of the row with a walking stick, the faith healer said "throw the stick away you will walk normally"......the bloke answered "bugger off I'm on invalidity benefit".
Corrie

Postby Rowan » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:53 pm

:roflmao: :groaner: :groaner:
Avoid the evil, and it will avoid thee.
Gaelic Proverb

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Rowan
Site Admin

Postby Penny » Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:56 am

very good. cheers Penny
Penny

Return to Humour