Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby Penny » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:56 pm

hi all. lovely sunny day but very cold, been doing exercises and trying to get mobile. fingers crossed. do hope you are feeling better dita, please take care. big hug for dolly and hugs for soft ones. do put shelled conkers round the windows etc. best way of moth prevention.take care all. cheers penny :grouphug:
Penny

Postby Andere Richtingen » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:21 pm

Greetings to one and all.
Where is everybody?? If the answer to that is "hibernating", then I might join in! It's grey and dank and miserable here and, even though it's only just after 3pm, I've had to put the lights on.
OH has gone into town to the leg clinic; I'd meant to go with him and do a few errands but I couldn't face it so he's been tasked with stopping off on the way home for a couple of essentials, like milk and I stayed here to wash the floors. How dire is it when washing floors is a more attractive option? :cry:
I do hope all are OK and Penny keeps mending. Hugs to Dita, thinking of your friend's daughter. Purrs from LK who's as fed up with this weather as I am.
Andere Richtingen

Postby Penny » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:48 pm

third attempt. sorry andereso browned you can guess why feel just like committing you know what, managed three steps today. do hope dita is ok. so sad about her friends, had hell of a job getting grocery delivered in the end son took list and is going to sainsburys after his work day is done boy am i going to write a complaint, after over 50 years i have to spend £40, plus or no delivery. would not prepare for so that we can collect. seems only odd stores do that but not the one i belong to. there i feel better now.do hope dita is ok.big hug for dolly and soft hugs for lk and all cheer penny
Penny

Postby maggieh » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:58 pm

Good afternoon from a dullish Kent.Has been a wet day here and chilly out,but warm in.I had a delivery of shopping from Iceland this morning.After putting most of it away and ticking stuff off I still had 2 bags But not my order although it had my name on it.I got intouch with the customer support and told them and they said they will be in touch but have'nt yet.This is the second time this has happened to me from Iceland. :mrgreen: 8 pints of semi skimmed milk yuck.grated cheese,ham,yoghurts,burgers in buns.

Now drying my washing in the tumble dryer then put it away in the drawer.Haven't done anything really exciting today except seeing Janet she walked round here for a couple of hours.

You had the best deal staying indoors Andere with the bucket/mop.lol.Dita I hope your friends daughters funeral went off ok.Penny hope you are enjoying your rest and getting looked after.
My shopping today was spend 35pounds for free delivery or 25pds and pay 2pounds.
maggieh

Postby dita » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:32 pm

:bighugs: :bighugs: to you all, it has been a sad day, I shall be worried about my friend now she is in her middle 80's and relied so much on her daughter, thank goodness she has caring Grandaughters as well. Such kind messages from you ladies on here, I am very grateful 'Thanks so very much :bighugs: :bighugs: Hi Penny although I often shop at Sainsburys and they keep urging me to get a delivery, I would get £18 off my first online order if I spent £60 (I think) anyway I am quite happy at Tescos as we have a 5 mile journey there and back, but if I order on line delivery it is £1, do have to order at least £40 though. Maggieh and Andere your weather has been much the same as ours today. :roflmao: :roflmao: Lucky you Maggieh getting extra shopping, :thinking: some folk wouldn't have been so honest :roflmao: Know what you mean Andere about staying home to wash floors, I often take that opportunity to get him out the way for a bit :roflmao: Dolly and me sending enormous hugs Penny to you and everyone :bighugs: :bighugs:
dita

Postby dita » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:33 pm

Hi its 2.30 pm no one been on here since I was on late yesterday afternoon, Take care Dolly & me xx
dita

Postby Andere Richtingen » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:56 pm

Hi, Dita. I'm here, too.
Another grey and depressing day but I've been busy unpacking some more of the boxes that lurk in our garage and finding homes for "stuff". Also nagging OH to deal with some of his stuff but I think he hopes that, if he ignores it long enough it'll disappear.....I've just made a bacon & egg pie for dinner, to follow the last of my kale soup. The freezer's looking a bit sparse in the soup drawer so I'd better get busy later in the week. Soup season is well and truly here.
Enjoy your evening, all.
Andere Richtingen

Postby Maywalk » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:25 pm

I have popped in to read the threads but been feeling under the weather so not got much to tell folks.
I just hope Penny is soon running about and everyone else is keeping well.
Maywalk

Postby Penny » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:23 pm

hi all, sorry to be late again, like maisie, not too bright a day. lady who comes to keep my legs clean said no, i needed district nurse as feet and legs were too swollen. had blood test and awaiting results. sorry folk,just want you to know i miss you all along with quizzes. take care and enjoy whilst you can. keep your pecker up maisie. big hug for dolly softie for pusses. hope you are not overdoing things dita. cheers penny :please: :grouphug:
Penny

Postby Maywalk » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:30 pm

I hope you will soon be better Penny. I can well imagine how you are feeling because I have been there.
Try to keep your legs up.
Keep smiling. :bighugs:
Maywalk

Postby maggieh » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:14 am

Good morning everyone from a dull Kent.Elvis has left the building to meet up with his sister in the town.He has left me with a breathless day from his ciggy smells on his clothing and smell in hallway.If I finish up with a cough he wont be getting a visit here. :tantrum2:
I know Penny has more to moan about than me.Think about you every day and wonder how you are coping Penny. :bighugs: We will all be here waiting for your return.

My sister is coming back round today to collect something from me.So may get her to help me take something heavy downstairs to the cupboard for council collection.I want to get rid of stuff I dont use anymore.

Drawing group was lovely yesterday although messy on the fingers,lol.We had to copy a red oinion and we had 3 colours each to use.We drew on sugar paper.The sticks were pastal something.Messy things.But was fun.

I might pop back later this afternoon.Hope you are all well as can be.
maggieh

Postby dita » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:39 pm

Hi Penny and all, you take care of those legs, that is not funny cos for a start too painful. Must add myself to the list of not feeling well but I think you have an idea Penny already, + OH is back and forth to hosp lots, tomorrow he has a Colonoscopy and all that on top of his mental illness, chest problem makes not a lot of time to get myself sorted out. Anyway Dolly sends hugs and so do I, take care everyone xx
dita

Postby Penny » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:31 pm

hi all had to go for scan today re swollen legs,seems it is water retention so back to square one for another week then another scan. so sorry for your troubles maggieh and dita, you too maisie. will have to get off my backside and sort you all out. young chappie just arrived dita says he can.t wait for all to get back to normal..........dont think he meant bread dita. big hug for dolly and same for little ones. take care all. cheers penny
Penny

Postby dita » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:29 pm

You made me laugh as usual Penny, if you give our young man too much bread he will be unable to do all we expect him to do, his paunch will be a hindrance, :) hee ha hee . Pleased to know what is making your legs swell, it doesn't make it any easier for you though. Can see Andere will be making us all soup now winter is on its way, looking forward to that. Also Maggieh will be doing commissions for everyone especially little Logan I'm sure :) HA! OH has just taken 1Ltr of yucky stuff and has to take same in 2hrs to make sure his bowels are clear for the test tomorrow. :) that's put you all off now :) Hugs from Dolly and me xx
dita

Postby maggieh » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:01 pm

Sorry to hear about your hubby Dita.Hope he gets on ok tomorrow.Are you going with him to hold his hand.?

Sorry to hear about your puffed up legs Penny,at least they are keeping their eye on you for treatment.Did the young man get his loaf still?

Andere must be busy making the homemade soup today.

All have a lovely evening and rest,back tomorrow.
maggieh

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes