Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby Penny » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:05 pm

Morning Dita and all, hope everyone is keeping well and warm.Went for a little walk round a shop yesterday but goodness me, I ache today. OH out for lunch with the boys, daughter popped in, one of her little tiny dogs has been poisoned and had to be put down, so a bit sad. still has four. Have a good afternoon all and take care.. . Big hugs for Dolly and soft ones for pussies.cheers penny
Penny

Postby dita » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:08 pm

Hi Penny and all, so sorry to hear about your daughters little dog, its so sad when that sort of thing happens. Hope your OH gets his scan done and sorted quicker than my OH Andere, these waiting games make everything worse about something you are already anxious about. Tesco delivery here so I'd better go, hugs from Dolly and me and take care all xx
dita

Postby Penny » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:02 pm

morning Dita and all. What a dreadful start. very dark, windy and pouring with rain Happy nothing planned today. hope all are well and keeping warm. big hug for Dolly and soft ones for little ones. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:21 pm

Hi Penny and all, your weather earlier very much the same as here. Even after my delivery from Tesco yesterday OH has managed to find a reason to drag me off to our local Asda for his bits and bobs???? Of course I had a stew simmering for lunch and was in the process of making some dumplings, these had to wait to be cooked until the shop was completed------lunch was a bit late today....... Big hugs to you Penny from Dolly & me, and take care all xx
dita

Postby Andere Richtingen » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:00 pm

Just a quick "hi" to everyone while the dinner cooks. Wild, wet, dark and windy here, too. Every so often, it's like someone throwing a bucket of water at the windows, the rain comes down so hard for about 20 seconds, then eases. Weird!

I hope your OH gets his colonoscopy report soon, Dita. It seems a long time to wait. Mine has been told he can't eat anything at all on Sunday, just drink lots of fluids. I've been tackling a bit more unpacking of boxes from the stack in the garage and keep finding things I'd forgotten I've got. Trouble is, I can't find things I actually want like the corkscrew and my veggie peeler.

Sorry to hear about your daughter's dog, Penny. It always seems particularly horrible when it's something like poison. Do they know what it was and how the poor dog got hold of it? Hope your post-shopping aches are a little easier today, too.
Andere Richtingen

Postby Penny » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:12 pm

morning Dita and all. very cold and getting darker. told we are in for strong wind and snow this afternoon. Do hope everyone is ok. keep hearing tales of flu going the rounds. hope all who are awaiting results have heard by now. Do take care all and keep warm. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:04 pm

Hi Penny and all, Its blooming cold but beautiful and sunny---may get the sunbed out later :) I've not been out the door yet hee! hee. Because they took some polyps and LEFT something else which was a bit suspect I would have thought my OH would have heard something by now Andere, its beyond me ?? I do hope your OH gets on ok and the results are good. Dolly had intended visiting you this afternoon Penny but decided against it after you mentioned snow, but she sends a big hug to you, and take care all xx
dita

Postby maggieh » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:52 pm

Good evening everyone,hope you are all indoors in the warm.It was bitter cold this morning out and windy.I put a scarf round my mouth so I could breathe better. :roll:
Well still no results for me from my MRI scan I asked at the drs this morning.It puts me off having anything done as its such a long wait.

Sorry to read about your daughters little dog,Penny.The same thing happened down here with some dogs.Some people are really cruel. :sad:

Noddy was here on Wednesday he went out for 2 ciggys but I could still smell it in my living room yesterday.I don't know why he has to put his smelly coat on the carpet.Its even worse since I moved my desk as he puts it by the rad.Anyway he isnt coming here on Wednesday as Im going out to see Peter Pan pantomine. :roflmao:

Have a good evening :mrgreen:
maggieh

Postby Penny » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:05 pm

Morning Dita and all, hope everyone is well and keeping warm. White over with frost and below freezing here Brilliant blue sky and very sunny. Did expect snow but none yet. I do hope all waiting have received news. Just spent a few hours writing our Xmas cards. Take care and have a good day. Big hug for Dolly and soft ones for little ones. Might get our game later Dolly. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:22 pm

Hi Penny and all, its been bitterly cold but as yet no snow here either, Apart from a quick walk with OH Dolly seems to be more interested in sitting on my warm knee today every time I sit down, crafty little so and so's such opportunists. Have my Xmas cards to do this weekend, have already had quite a few, folk have got quite a lot of decorations up too. Hope you have got your result Maggieh. Big hugs from us both Penny, and take care all.
dita

Postby Andere Richtingen » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:38 pm

Hi, all. It's cold here, too. The wind has dropped but it's that sort of penetrating cold that chills you to the bone if you're out in it for long. The forecast for tomorrow and Monday is wretched so I don't plan to go anywhere if I don't have to. LK has already taken to her hooded bed and seems determined to stay there. Sensible puss!
Not much else to report; the hatches are battened down and we're living a very quiet life. I shall go and cook some salmon fillets shortly. Gotta feed up OH before his starvation day tomorrow.
Andere Richtingen

Postby Penny » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:59 am

HiDita and all, wow. what a shock. awoke this a.m. to find . 3 inches of the white stuff, now it is 4 inches and hopefully easing off. our lanes blocked so nothing moving at all Hope everyone is ok and able to get about. big hug to keep warm for Dolly and ditto for little ones. catch you later. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Andere Richtingen » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:34 pm

We woke up to the white stuff, too. It had been well forecast so not really a surprise. There was never more than a cm or so and it's now sleeting so the stuff that had settled is melting. I hope yours disappears soon, Penny; it's not fun to be cut off. Poor LK keeps going outside then running back inside, shaking her paws and trying to work out why they're so cold. Aaaaah! No good reason to go out today so I shall spend my time catching up on emails and letters and starting on the e-card list. OH is very good at asking me at odd times if I've remembered to send a greeting to this that or the other of his relations and old family friends. I usually have done but I find myself wondering, if it's so important, why it never occurs to him to send one himself. Is that just in our house or do other women experience this?
Andere Richtingen

Postby dita » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:38 pm

Hi Penny and all, Cor! poor you having so much snow Penny, we have even less than Andere here just the occasional flake now and again-then nothing :) felt a bit let down really there has been so much hype?? Was wondering if my family in Kent were out throwing snowballs at Maggieh's front window like I asked them to hee hee. Think I'm gonna write on a few cards later . Big hugs from Dolly and me Penny, and take care all xx
dita

Postby Penny » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:06 pm

Hi Dita, lucky you. It gave up here for about 10mins. just enough time for OH to feed the birds. poor things, kept saying do the birds but OH thought they would not see it in the snow.he was pleased to see the mass come down because it started to snow again and is now still going.. Poor son had a weekend of rugby planned but all cancelled. Just keeping fingers crossed that it will ease now although we have been receiving warning notices enjoy doing your cards,we did most of ours yesterday. Strange but chappie in Ohio said he awoke to snow this morning. Take care now and enjoy the rest. big hugs as per. cheers Penn
Penny

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes