Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby twin1947 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:59 pm

Good evening all,
Well the day started quite well,got up had shower and washed my hair and then got dressed,made the bed etc .
Came downstairs and hubby had made the coffee,but lastnight he decided to unload the dishwasher which was good as doesnt normally do much.
So i went to the cupboard to get a plate out to put the meat on and all of a sudden something fell out of the cupboard and hit my leg on the shin,and within minutes a big bruise appeared,i put a cold flannel on it which helped.
It was a pyrex jug and it hit the floor and broke so i asked him to sweep it up as i only had slippers on.
Dont think he will be doing that job again for a while :roflmao:

We sat in the garden and had a barbeque for dinner which was very nice,hes now having a bonfire.
twin1947

Postby Penny » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:12 am

Morning Dita and all.weather started well with plenty of sunshine. Keeps clouding over now but fingers crossed may stay like this all day. ..... Hope your leg is OK twin funny how some, me also, bruise very easily. Looking out I see the wind is increasing here.Do hope everyone is keeping well and pussies getting better. Big hug for Dolly along with pussies. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:27 pm

Hi Penny and all, we had a spot or two of rain and the clouds took over the sky earlier but now it has brightened up thankfully, may get a game of footy in now. Hope you are enjoying the company of that lovely little Logan Maggieh, watching for the guys with shorts on now---the shorter the better :) Do hope the bruising from that jug is less painful now Twin 1947, the barbi sounded nice. Big hugs says Dolly and take care all xx
dita

Postby Andere Richtingen » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:25 pm

HI, all. Just a quick hello as I've been having problems getting on to the forum but now I've succeeded for however long! There will be more about this later so please watch out for further postings.

Twin, I feel for you. One of my friends is firmly convinced that husbands deliberately create situations like your falling jug so that we just decide it's simpler and less painful to do things ourselves. In my darker moments, I believe she's quite right. I hope your bruising goes down soon but shins are nasty cos there's no subcutaneous fat to absorb the blow,only skin and bone so the bruising is that much more intense ... Rub arnica gel on it, and if you haven't got any, send OH out to get some!

After a grey, moody day, the sun is now shining brightly - amazing how often that's happened recently. Half an hour ago, I spoke to a friend in Doncaster who said they were having a colossal thunderstorm and monsoon rain. :roll:

Must go, dinner to cook, cat to feed ....
Andere Richtingen

Postby Penny » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:39 pm

Morning Dita and all.Happy father's day to anyone near the forum. Very dull here at present and very windy. Do hope we get some summer soon. Got the builders coming tomorrow to finish the glasswork on the outside building. Be good to sit out watching the birds again.I hope everyone is keeping well an little ones not too upset by the weather.Big hug for Dolly and softer one for pussies. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:21 pm

Hi Penny and all, we had a shocking thunderstorm yesterday frightened poor Dolly, she was completely spooked. I opened the blinds in our front window this morning to see a squirrel sat there on the little wall which is instead of a fence watching me as though it owned the place------and it didn't move? I do hope everyone is enjoying the weekend whatever the weather, Hug sent from you know who Penny! and take care all xx
dita

Postby Penny » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:10 am

Morning Dita and all, Not too bad here at present, quite sunny and wind has dropped. Just had call Dita, chappie will be over this evening so be prepared. Am just making his loaf ready. Got the builder putting new front and glass on conservatory. I notice OH is keeping me out of the way again. What is it with these young chappies. Can't get out to see if he would like a drink and biccy. Weather forecast getting very warm, will wait and see. Do hope everyone is well and how is your chest Dita. Big hug for Dolly and softer one for little ones. Take care. cheers
Penny. Recommended ready meal. Sainsbury's Beef in Wine sauce. Delicious. about £2.40.
Penny

Postby twin1947 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:33 pm

Good afternoon all,
Lovely sunny day here but rather windy,my clematis is blowing away by the front door.
Going for a car ride with hubby and margaret to manston to a welding place as captains chair needs work done on it.
Nothing much going on here today so being a bit lazy :roll:
twin1947

Postby dita » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:14 pm

Hi Penny and all, breezy sunny day great for drying the washing-----blow me I have not taken mine out of the washer yet?? Neither OH's breathing or my own chest very good, think the pollen and humidity not helping. I watched the Classic Brit awards last night and enjoyed it very much, did anyone else see it? Must get myself into something a little more comfortable in readiness for the visit Penny :) Dolly still a bit off it, Sis In Law and OH are coming over tomorrow it is my OH's birthday. Am watching Stan the man at Queens Yippee! Hugs to you Penny and take care all xx
dita

Postby Penny » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:18 pm

Oh Boy, wait until you see him tonight in his very short shorts and striped underpants. Going hot just telling you. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby maggieh » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:06 pm

Happy birthday Dita's OH.Penny you made me laugh at chappies shorts and undies. :roflmao:

Good afternoon its a funny day here weatherwise, looks overcast but very muggy.Had a trip to town today,brought myself a new blouse a treat to myself. :roflmao:

Drawing group tomorrow is drawing a face,not looking forward to that one.

May not see little Logan on Saturday have to wait and see.Janet and I are going on a little boat trip on Monday to see the seals hopefully.Hope its a sunny afternoon though.

I watched England play lastnight that was good. :roflmao:

Have a cheerful afternoon everyone.
maggieh

Postby Andere Richtingen » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:13 pm

Very warm and muggy today but with a breeze, so the washing is dry. :)
There was glorious sunshine when we got up so we decided to make the much postponed trip to the Holocaust Centre at last, while the roses are in bloom. Guess what? By the time we arrived, the sun had vanished! No matter, the gardens are still very beautiful and the people at the museum so friendly and we!coming. We had delicious soup and sandwiches in their café for lunch. I love having other peoples' home made soup!

Wishing Mr Dita a very happy birthday.
Andere Richtingen

Postby dita » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:36 pm

Thanks so much for the wishes you have sent to my OH for his Birthday, he has had a great day because his sister and Hubby have been for the day, cards and pressies handed over and plenty of chat, he doesn't see his family very often. Visitors have now gone and driving back to Lancashire, leaving us tired but happy at seeing them. I was a bit exhausted after my excitement last night Penny----wow! what a sight before my eyes he looked very hot as you said :) Dolly has had some fun today too and is now zonked out, she sends big hugs Penny and take care all xx
dita

Postby Penny » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:49 pm

Sorry to be late, Hope OH had a lovely birthday, tell him I wish him many more.Hope you and he are feeling O>K> chestwise. Still dry and warm here. Take care and big hug for Dolly. Hope chappie didn't wear you out too much. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:11 pm

Hi Penny and all, OH thanks you very much for your wishes, he said he will be doing his best :) Cloudy but a little sun along the way with a heavy breeze is much the scene today, the air is a little more bearable as far as easier breathing concerned but it needs to improve. Dolly sends you a hug Penny and take care all xx
dita

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes