Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby dita » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:04 pm

Hi everyone + my mate Penny :) it is still muggy and hot outside, the lawn is looking the worse for wear. Looking forward to finding out who is playing against Kevin Anderson it the final which is decided today before the ladies final. I've got my eye on the Tour-de-France too its all go!! Dolly enjoyed her game Penny she said she let you win :) big hug and take care all.
dita

Postby Penny » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:40 pm

Why does this machine keep playing up. Driving me nuts. Do you intend to cycle Tour-de-France? Tell Dolly looking forward to more games. Take care. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby maggieh » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:04 pm

Good evening a bit late though.Has been lovely weather here today well all last week really.Have had a lovely time with our sister being down here.I got sunburnt sitting in a garden with them last week.We have been out for meals so no cooking for any of us.Her and her hubby went back home today.Its our turn to go and see them later in the year.

It was lovely not catering for Noddy on Wednesday gave him the week off from coming here.Went to see logan at his sports day yesterday he done well.He is so tiny amongst the other children,lol.He said today why didnt you come to my sports day.I said I was there,I even spoke to you and held your hand.He had forgotten.

I went to the drs about my silly fingers and he said its trigger fingers,if its really bad they can give you a injection.Or splints,operation or painkillers.So painkillers for me. :mrgreen:

No football to watch now.Back to normal progs now for me.

All have a lovely evening,nighty night sleep tight.
maggieh

Postby Penny » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:44 pm

4th attempt to reply..so pleased you had a lovely week and hope Noddy appreciates you more.Pleased little one is into games.Won't be little for long Must try something on my trigger finger. Take care now. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Andere Richtingen » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:29 am

Hello, all. I'm back and sweltering! It was cooling down a little in Worcestershire and there was even some rain on Friday evening (not much). But it's already 23C out there and forecast to reach 28 degrees later. The house was like a clay oven, having been all shut up for over a week.

The holiday was good, even though we never got our steam-hauled trip on the Severn Valley railway because the fire service told them to stop running steam trains due to the danger of wild fires. We found lots of other things to do and I never realised before how lovely the countryside is in those parts. The hotel had really good air-con, so quiet you could sleep with it on. I'm gonna miss that while this heat persists.

Hope everyone's OK and surviving the heat. Off to the supermarket in a minute as the fridge is empty.
Andere Richtingen

Postby maggieh » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:09 pm

Glad you had a lovely time Andere and the weather was good for you.

Good morning everyone.It is so hot outside,I just dragged myself to the shop and back.Thats me done for the day now.Much cooler indoors with the fan on.
For the pass 3 nights I have slept with a light sheet over me and slept really well.I have been closing the window at night as little baby moths keep joining me. :roflmao:
I was going to spring clean my bedroom today but its going to be too hot for that today.

Dinner later for me is going to be sweet and sour chicken with rice,kinda made by me. :roll:

Have a lovely lazy afternoon relaxing all of you that have gardens. :mrgreen:
maggieh

Postby Penny » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:48 pm

Welcome home Andere, agree, Worcestershire has some lovely countryside. Pleased you had a good nights sleep Maggieh. Hope you are OK Dita and OH. So hot again, Looking forward to the final of tennis this p.m. Big hug for Dolly and little ones. Take care. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:51 pm

Pleased you had a good holiday Andere, and You Maggieh have been having quite a busy happy week with your sister and fun with that gorgeous little Logan. This hot weather seems never ending at the moment, Wimbledon is usually rained off some days during the tennis I remember Cliff singing a song or two one year and it always seemed to rain just at crucial times, I am sat now waiting for the final, OH is having a nap so he has energy to shout and get excited at the football final later :) Nipped out and bought 3 kids windmills from the Range this morning, someones cat is having the use of our grass for its ablutions and am at a loss, we have a dog who does use the garden for that purpose occasionally so we weren't very happy about putting that stuff down which deters pets from using the lawn because Dolly spends a lot of time playing and lounging on our grass. I do try to train for my debut as a winner competing in the Tour-de-France Penny, would love a companion please :) Hugs from Dolly and take care all .
dita

Postby Penny » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:44 pm

super day watching tennis. Haven't got a bike Dita will a scooter do? cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Penny » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:08 am

Morning everyone, Hope all are well. Another boiler today so take it easy. Sweet pork today with apple and roast potatoes. Hope I don't get roasted. No football, no tennis, anything interesting today? Was hoping to make some Lemon Curd but run out of lemons and our road closed. Big hug for Dolly and soft one for little ones. Is your puss pleased you are home Andere?, Take care all. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Andere Richtingen » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:02 pm

Lucy Katt is home! We liberated her from cat prison this morning and she's still at the wandering-all-around-the-house-and- wailing stage which is a ritual every time she comes home. She seems well and happy, anyway.

Can you not get out of your road at all, Penny? I had no idea utility/highway contractors were allowed to actually trap people; what if you or one of your neighbours had booked a house move today? Or needed to get to chemotherapy? Or just have to go to work ...?

Lunch now and then I'll make a start on the ironing pile. Oh, joy! :ironing:
Andere Richtingen

Postby maggieh » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:29 pm

Good afternon.It is another hot day here,went to the shop earlier.Now staying indoors where it is cooler.

Have got to take my dyson rollers off as something is rattling about in it.I have looked on youtube for a idea of what to expect.Although Janets hubby has told me too.That will take me a few hours to do. :roflmao:

This trigger finger lark is a pain.It does say its mainly women from age 40 that get it,plus mainly right hand.True for me.Im going to splint it up myself,stick plaster all round it upright,save it bending over towards my hand. :mrgreen:

Boring in the afternoons now with no tennis or football. :sunglasses:

Enjoy sweating over the ironing board Andere.Everyone have a relaxing afternoon.
maggieh

Postby dita » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:50 pm

A scooter will do just fine Penny being as its you, you do mean one like your Grandchildren had when small, do you not :) ? Give us a ring if you get stuck and need anything in an emergency I will get in touch with the air ambulance for you, we are expecting something similar in this one street- no through road village, there is much going on through the big iron gates at the bottom. Maggieh we could all take Andere a pile of ironing to do, she'll be ok cos she just had an holiday :) :) (sorry Andere :) ) Still very hot and humid here Penny, suddenly no Tennis Grrr! Hug from Dolly and take care all.
dita

Postby Penny » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:29 pm

Can someone tell me what is wrong with this machine {or me)..Once again I almost finished a post and it jumps up and down, get it going again and it vanishes, Gone very dull and cloudy but so humid. Not nice at all. Pleased puss is happy to be home Andere. Have to borrow grandson'a skooter Dita, not seen any modern ones. Roadworks finished in lane, They worked over the weekend so that a little lane leading to church and infant school was available,,These men have done a super job,. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Penny » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:09 pm

Morning all, another hot one. Rather dull. Chappie phoned yesterday, he is coming early today so get ready ladies, he sounded very fit. Have just put his bread in oven.. Popping out for lunch today, not keen but OH suggested it. Hope everyone is well. Big hug for Dolly and little ones. Take care. cheers Penny
Penny

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes