Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby maggieh » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:50 pm

Good afternoon from a much cooler day in Kent.Looks like it is going to rain sometimes.Have been to the town for a few bits and bobs.
Done the usual chores,now having a relaxing afternoon.There will be 2 here tomorrow.Being wednesday. :roll: Off to drawing group in the morning.Will not be going through the summer holidays as I will be having days out with Logan.

I brought a dogs toy to do exercises on my hands,I will buy a ball later. :mrgreen:

Have a lovely afternoon everyone.
maggieh

Postby Andere Richtingen » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:38 pm

Dita & Maggie, if you'd like to drop by with your ironing, that's fine. I'll show you where the iron and ironing board are kept and you can get busy while I make us all a pot of tea!

A little cooler here today, also but still plenty warm & breezy enough to dry the sheets. It did rain yesterday evening but only very briefly. The plumbers arrived this morning to service the boiler so we should now be OK for the next Big Freeze! I've been to the butchers and the pharmacy; there's a curry cooking in the slow cooker and that is absolutely It for today!! When I get a decent night's sleep, :please: I'll start to feel like a human again and summon up some energy.
Andere Richtingen

Postby dita » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:44 pm

Dita & Maggie, if you'd like to drop by with your ironing, that's fine. I'll show you where the iron and ironing board are kept and you can get busy while I make us all a pot of tea!
Thanks Andere :)
My sis-in-law + hubby came over at 11am from Lancs, after a phone call last night I had to do a bit of thinking about meals, did a stew in my slow cooker, this morning made a jelly and put in a tin of fruit cocktail, made dumplings and that was that. A good day was enjoyed--almost--by all. Know what you mean about decent nights sleep Andere I don't sleep at all well? Hope you enjoyed your lunch also session with your young man Penny, Big hug from Dolly and take care everyone.
dita

Postby maggieh » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:39 pm

Good afternoon.Its a lot cooler here today thank goodness.

Noddy is already snoring away here.Had his sarnie and cuppa.Hardly any chat.Hasn't asked if I had a nice time while my sister was down here.In future Im not going to say mind how you go etc. :huffin:

I enjoyed drawing group today had a chat and a giggle.There was only 3 of us.We don't have to go as its finished for the summer.But its nice to meet up still.

We just put a donation into the box. :mrgreen:

I daren't go and sit in a armchair incase I nod off. :roflmao:

Going downstairs with my rubbish and recycling get away from these bullets on tv. :tantrum2:

Have a super afternoon everyone.
maggieh

Postby dita » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:01 pm

Hi everyone, I will be very quiet Maggieh, would hate wake noddy :) it still seems very humid here no breeze and very little sun. Enjoyed a lovely day with family we do not get many visitors because most live far away. Hope you are ok Penny, wondering if you got problems posting. Hugs from Dolly and take care all .
dita

Postby Penny » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:49 pm

Hi everone. Still having probs with this machine. Why does it jump about and roll over?. Maggeigh, why not invite your group home when Noddy is asleep, get them to draw his picture and hang the around for when he wakes up. So pleased you enjoyed your visitors Dita,Lucky you, apart from Son and daughter no one comes here.....Young chappie came too late to visit round. He told OH he would be 7.30 OH got it wrong as usual so chappie just had time to do his jobs..Whilst I remember. Ready meals. Sainsbury. Beef in red wine. with potato slices in a special sauce. Only £2. Fantastic. Had it today, more than enough for me and very tasty.
cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:23 pm

Hi Ya! its roasting hot again, Penny it must be great though to see close family visiting< I am lucky to see my sons for a couple of hours per year, if it wasn't for hubbies sister coming now and again we wouldn't see anyone at all. Don't know about you screen jumping and rolling over Penny, I do that trying to go to sleep :) Dolly is feeling the heat she is not eating the same as usual and looks for cool places. Big hugs from her Penny and take care everyone.
dita

Postby Andere Richtingen » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:20 pm

After a comfortable day yesterday and a much less muggy night (I slept! Hooray!), it's hot as Hades again and very oppressive. Even LK can't settle and keeps wandering about looking for somewhere more comfortable.

Not much to report today. I've been busy cooking another batch of gooseberries - mmmm - and contemplating making a huge vat of my lovely garlicky tomato soup with the massive stock of tomatoes I bought this morning. I think that will be a task for Sunday as all the skinning and chopping takes forever.
Andere Richtingen

Postby maggieh » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:17 pm

Good afternoon everyone.Much cooler here today and it keeps trying to rain.A few spots on the window,nothing much yet to write home about.

Seems quiet everywhere,outside and roundabout me.

Not much to write today.

Your soup does sound lovely though Andere.

Providing the weather is dry tomorrow I shall be going to a summer fair tomorrow afternoon with Logan and his mummy.

Have a nice afternoon.
maggieh

Postby dita » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:13 pm

Hi everyone, it was a very muggy night trying to have a good nights sleep it was hard, however it is a bit fresher today thank goodness. Do hope you have an enjoyable summer fair tomorrow Maggieh :bighugs: along with that gorgeous lad Logan and his Mum. Can almost taste that garlic & tomato soup Andere, sure the hard work making it will be well worth it. Hope all is well with you Penny, it will be much easier to have the roadworks not driving you crazy with the hassle and noise, we are due some work around here too there is much building and repairing going on through the big iron gates at the bottom of our road, too many heavy vehicles damaging the road as they are too big for the road surface. Big hug from Dolly and take care all xx
dita

Postby Penny » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:03 pm

Hi,everyone, try again. Very dull and humid here with sun appearing now and then.Do hope all are well. Road works all finished and looking very good.Pity the big vehicles don't read the notice. Its a small lane with horses, dogs, children, cyclists etc but we still get these dam great vehicles which take up the full width. Lovely and sunny now. Hope weather fine elsewere.Big hug for Dolly, catch you later. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Andere Richtingen » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:25 pm

Lucky you, Maggie. Can I come for the weekend and share your coolness? Impossibly sweaty and muggy here, the sort of weather that makes everything an effort. I went into town this morning but only did half the things I'd intended to because I felt too drained to be 'bovvered '. Met a friend for lunch and a gossip which was very enjoyable and am now home, trying to muster the enthusiasm to shell a bag of peas. Oh well, they won't do themselves and OH is asleep at his PC, so ....
Andere Richtingen

Postby Penny » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:08 pm

Morning everyone. Had a little rain last night so awoke to a quite cool morning. Rather dull with bouts of sunshine in between. Decided on salad today so nothing exciting.Not much on TV this week, never known so many repeats only said to OH, watched a bit of OO7 the other night and Endeavour, now both are on again on a different programme..Getting out of hand. What do you think...Big hug for Dolly and little ones, take care all. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:38 pm

Good afternoon everyone, its very muggy here again despite it was a teeny littler fresher yesterday, and the news is today it become hotter than ever----please give me strength-----. Tele is certainly under par at the moment, just listening to the soaps is giving me depression too, they are usually on while I am busying myself in the kitchen ignoring whatever OH is watching, he probably is asleep anyway through them. Had a busy house working day so far and will be having 5mins peace in the garden shortly before a bit of football. Hug from Dolly and take care all .
dita

Postby Penny » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:51 am

Morning all, hope everyone is feeling better. Weather still the same no rain and looks as though it will be hotter this p.m. Having salad today and may pop out for a run later. Very boring, this sitting indoors. Hope you have a good break Carol. Do hope it is not too hot for Dolly today. Big hug from me to her and all little ones. Take care all. cheers Penny
Penny

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes